I admit, this time last year, I figured we’d have this pandemic issue all sorted out, and I’d be able to have a big dinner party with all of my friends. Turns out that prediction was incorrect! This year is still better than last year, because I do get to have a small gathering with my quarantine pod, and everyone in it is fully vaccinated. Still, I miss being able to have big gatherings. I have a good feeling 2022 will be the year.
Even with the pandemic, though, I feel celebratory. Especially because my birthday falls during National Poetry Month! So I thought I’d offer some presents to you, dear readers. So I’m hosting a drawing for four books!
- A copy of my first chapbook, We’re Smaller Than We Think We Are
- A copy of my second chapbook, Come Into the World Like That
- A copy of Cooking With the Texas Poets Laureate, edited by Elizabeth Ethredge
- A copy of Eat This Poem by Nicole Gulotta
- Comment on this post telling me which book(s) interest you the most
- You will get a bonus entry if you link to a poem you love
- Deadline to comment is Sunday, April 18th at 11:59 pm
- I will draw winners at random and notify recipients within four days of the deadline