Skip to content
- Wearing yoga pants every day of the week.
- Not having to pack my lunch.
- That I had the foresight to bring my work laptop home when I left for spring break, even though school hadn’t officially been closed yet.
- That I actually have been using my work laptop for work rather than just using my personal machine for everything.
- That I listened to my instincts about what I needed to do for my class, rather than defaulting to all the pedagogical noise, and I can tell that I made the right call.