Skip to content
- I finally finished issue inventory for Borderlands: Texas Poetry Review!
- I cut my thumb deeply yesterday, but thanks to super glue and butterfly bandages, I avoiding needing to go to the ER for stitches.
- That I’ve gotten diligent about sharpening my knives every month. A dull knife would have caused way more damage!
- Michi Ramen has an option on their to-go menu where you can swap out the meat and swap in two ajitama. As someone who adores ajitama, I’m thrilled!
- I appreciate that my neighbors all understand who gets sidewalk space and who has to step into the bike lane to maintain social distancing when we pass each other.